By visiting or accessing the website by any means, you agree to act as a responsible user who understands the consequences of violating any of the Terms and agrees to act in accordance with each of the Terms provided below. You also understand that your continued use of the website constitutes an agreement to the terms and conditions herein.
- You shall not post or transmit through the website any information or material which violates or infringes, in any way, the rights of others, or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, harassing, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by the site owner).
- You shall not post or transmit through the website any information or material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any law or administrative ruling or guidelines, or which, without the website owner’s prior written approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- You must disclose any financial interest or conflict of interest you may have with a product when discussing it.
- You shall not access, or cause to be accessed, the website in a fraudulent manner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- trackback spam
- spoofed internet headers or fake user agent
- excessive spidering or pinging
- excessive resource usage
- use of automated clients to scrape, mine or post comments
- load or vulnerability testing
- link crawling (for example, using an offline browser to download the entire website)
- accessing the website for purposes of unauthorized article distribution (aka “splogging” or “scraping”)
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means
- transmitting any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs
- interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the website or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks
- creating a false identity or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the user that is utilizing the website
- violating intentionally or unintentionally any applicable local, state, national or international law
- attempting to fraudulently disguise the nature or purpose of the visit
Violating these terms may cause your access to the website to be temporarily or permanently revoked.